Guia de Casa los Burgos

They say one's home is a reflection of one's soul. Hmm.. far out. But I do love our house. And with a borrowed camera, i went around and took pictures of my favorite spots.

Fancy a tour, anyone? Here's one for free. :)

We live in the suburbs of Caloocan City. Coming from SM Fairview, commuting to our house would take some fifteen minutes. Our street is a pretty quiet one. There's just five houses in our block.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After a long day, this is the place I love to see...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our front lawn has a small garden in it. My Dad's really into decorating so he personally landscaped everything. This is the reason why sometimes we feel like we live in a jungle. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Welcome po.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Upon entering the house you'd walk down a hallway where my Daddy's "study room" is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I caught him reading the newspaper. :) He's kinda neat, for a man. See his stuff below:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then you'd come into the sala to the left and the dining room to the right.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's my cousin Ryan at the table with my Mummy who hates being photographed wearing her house clothes. :) hehe.

We can go out to the back through the back porch door. And see the garden out back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favorite spot outside is the back porch where it's nice to just sit and write, with th butterflies flitting around you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We have weird flowers in our house. My Mum's really proud of some of them, although I have no idea what they're called. We're not "roses and tulips" kinda people. We go for the spontaneous kind of flowers that are unassuming but pretty.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The garden can be seen from the kitchen, which is nice. This pic doesn't show that, but it does show how weird my dad's sense of decoration could get. Fish all the way to the stove.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, we can go upstairs now. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Told you my Dad's a decorating freak. He's particularly proud of our stairwell. When you get upstairs, the first thing you'd see is the computer area and my beloved book shelves. The books I put here are the old ones, and those whom I have read and are keeping for collecting's sake. There's about seven hundred books in this small area, so we just handily call it the library.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My sister's room is immediately to the right. You know it's her room because she's the neat freak.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then, we have a connecting wardrobe which we use more often than our actual doors when we want to get into each others room. It's our private Narnia. Sorry, I can't let you step in there. :)

You would know you're in Olivia's country when things get a bit messy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yup, those are mine.

The pride of the room are my bookshelves which contains the books I can't bear to be without. I asked Daddy to place bookshelves in my room so I could see them before I fall asleep and everytime I wake up. That's how much I love these
books.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So there. I didn't think people would be particularly interested to se our bathrooms so I kindly left them out. Very few people could visit our home because everyone just found it so far. Take this as the only way we would ever really get to do that tour. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next time you visit, bring food okay? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures