Whimsical

Book in Hand: Birthday of the World pa rin...
Song in Mind: The Selecta Ice Cream tune


I'm finding myself in a very weird mood nowadays. It's not sad or happy, but more of whimsical. As if everything was just placed here on earth to amuse. I guess that's not so bad, huh? At least I'm not depressed. Bad thing is, I find it hard to take anything seriously when I'm feeling like this.

I'm late for work? K lang.

Mag-under time kaya ako? Sige lang.

Gawin ko daw yung MCIP Operating Cost PR? Alryt. May magagawa ba ako?

Chocolate pa kahit bundat na ako? Sure, why not.

I am finding it so hard to care about anything. My feet isn't on earth and bahala kayong lahat dyan sa lupa.

Belat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures