What Looks Like Crazy on a Crazy Day

Book in Hand: Tithe: A Modern faerie tale by Holly Black (really great read!)
Song in Mind: aherm, Broken Vow, (sporadic coughing fit follows)
Words in Mouth: Dreading Monday's return

Crazy Things Olivia Did This Week:
1) Cried (as in got all teary-eyed) because John Stevens sang so badly during the last American Idol episode (i love the guy, for heaven's sake, vote for him even if he completely sucked!) What did they expect anyway? The guy's a classic Sinatra/Groban/Bautista/Buble. Do people expect John Mayer to suddenly belt out Ain't No Mountain High Enough? Or The Great Sinatra, if he's still alive, to do a rendition of I'm A Slave For You? No, i didn't think so.

2) Went completely jologs (read: watched Star Circle Quest Contestants in their SM Fairview Mall Tour and that's not the worst of it). Wellll, really, it's my sister who likes this stuff, but I sort of want to see Hero and Sandara and Joross (kudos, Mariel's cousin!) and Roxanne. And besides, it's not everyday events happen in this far side of the world. So, I sort of squeezed myself in the audience and screamed like hell. Also, when the camera spanned, waved as well. Hell, if you get into the groove of it, really get into the groove of it, y'know what I mean. Jologs for a day and proud of it.

3) Flirted with the Pizza Hut server. Well, he's cute. And he was like all, "More iced tea, Ma'am?". ehehe, bad thing is, when I saw the bill, wasn't inclined to leave a tip. Poor soul probably cursing me right now (D'you know how much bottomless iced tea that giantess consumed?????)

4) Almost bought condoms. the short of it -- i thought they were bubble gum in the jar.

5) Watched the Buzz through and through (Kris fascinates me - so smart yet so clueless and for some weird reason I like her spirit) Plus, knowing the inside story of Piolo's "so-called-father" may come in handy someday. I look at it, as community research. Would I watch again next Sunday? Mebbe not.

All in all, I loved how my weekend fared. The whole of last week, I felt like I was just floundering around trying to survive the week til Saturday and Sunday saves me. If for anything else, I call myself the fiercest Weekend Warrior, because i try to consume each and every second of the weekend. After all, the next one is still five days away. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures