Mind? Mind's Gone

Book in Hand: The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
Song in Mind: a noisy humdrum of protestations against the setting of the sun!!!
Words in Mouth: To live would be an awfully big adventure!

Aaargh....... I'm 22 years old. I should be over and beyond this... this...obsession!
But I have to meet this guy. I have to meet this guy. Argh. And to have him so available, just right there, one person away is just purely irritating.

Spell of protection over house is really weakening and i need to recast it soon. Last night both Ella and I had weird dreams. Bad signs, bad signs.

And I sound like Cordelia from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I am going insane. Sometimes, having too much soul isn't such a walk in the park.

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures