The Belly of Mulanay

So... contradictory to my worst suspicions, there is internet access in Quezon, and I didn't even have to walk through valleys to get to an internet shop. One is situated right beside our hotel, and weird enough, the shop isn't full of kids playing games although it is already dismissal. What the kids are doing instead is: playing games. yes! It is confirmed, I am in the province. Children are still engaged in outdoors sports and not chained to the computer desk. :)

What's here in Quezon? Lots of coconut trees. Lots of unpaved roads (my butt doth protested much). Beautiful mix between rampant cocount filled hills and the sea. Beautiful. Quiet. Boring.

Oh, and it seems people here have the knack for standing or sitting still for hours on end. Honestly. It seems they can stand for long periods of time doing nothin, or maybe smoking ciggies or talking to other tambays.

I am amazed.

Anyhow, just checking in because I miss civvies. I miss my laptop. I miss the convenience of DVD shops nearby. I - am - bored.

And I hate my job. At least, right now. For the life of me, I just can't bring myself to care about OD. I don't believe in what i do anymore making it very difficult to understand why the hell should I still do it then.

I hope it's just a frustrated ego talking. I really, really hope.

Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures