Praying to Exhale

This morning, I woke up and I felt just so tired.

My body was alright, probably had a circus when I slept for 11 hours straight after having minimum sleep for the last few days. Or maybe I woke up in the middle of my sixth REM leaving me flubbered.

It was no consolation to go to work. Or was it? At least it would provide me the facility to pretend to exist. I know the weariness isn't something physical. It's about being at a loss. I absolutely have no idea what I'm doing, supposed to be doing, going or being.

Have been holding down the fort by my lonesome for barely two months and I'm cracking already. Surrounded by my responsibilities, the people I'm supposed to be watching over, the minstrations I have to see to, I am drowning alone. Except maybe for the ants that seem to follow me everywhere I go nowadays.

I'm praying this will be over soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures