Getting started

Enrolled in a fitness gym today. I'm dead intent on pursuing that healthy self I have always known is lurking behind all these flab. I certainly have all the motivations cleared up today:



1. It was my parents' last wish before they passed away.

2. I would gladly say goodbye to the excess weight that's making my feet ache after prolonged periods of standing.
3. I want to fit into pretty clothes and not the sofa upholstery they sell us biggie people nowadays.
4. I want to shine and make them (?) see me in a different light. ;P
5. The driver of the taxi we rode to SM North today told me I look more like KC Concepcion than Nadia Montenegro whose electoral motorcade passed us on the way. Ella started teasing me kasi that I could roll down the window and wave and pretend to be Nadia. Erk. I'd much rather be KC, idol ko siya sa kagandahan at kasimplehan. I also like the way she behaves. Hay, Mo twister has got his man-crushes. Well then, KC's my girl-crush.









Nope, to look like her wouldn't be so bad at all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures