Take A Deep Breath and Here We Go

Book in Hand: Tales Before Tolkien

Laptop--- check.
Book --- check.
Drawing Pad and pencils--- check.
Sanity---- uhm... okay, pwede pa.

Looks like I'm all set to start a hell of a week which will end when September hits.

On my way to Sagada --- (people say Yey! Wow! I say, Boo! Hisssss!) --- for official business. That'll eat up my Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Come Monday, I have a presentation to a member company I am still totally unprepared for since the meeting was set at the eve of my departure for Sagada. On Tuesday, I would be visitng school after school looking for a Computer Lab Project beneficiary. On Wednesday, I fly to Bicol and I won't smell Manila until Saturday.

Hope I won't drop dead, knowing I just had a 39 degree fever last Monday.

And dear Lord, I do need money because:

THE MANILA INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR STARTS AUGUST 30 AND ENDS SEPTEMBER 2!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days