Another Road Trip

Book in Hand: Year's Best Fantasy 5 edited by David Hartwell
Song in Mind: Tom's Diner by Suzzane Vega

Image hosting by Photobucket

I will be very honest with you.

I'm in love with traveling. If I can just stay on the road, all problems and issues eventually stays on hold. I am in transition and I can't be bothered by things so far away from me at the moment.

Tomorrow though, I would prefer to stay at home. Today hadn't been a forgiving day (had to help facilitate a super effort-intensive school building turnover ceremony) and I would rather sleep all day tomorrow. Or read. Unfortunately, I have to go on an eight-hour road trip to Naga City in Camarines Sur. The next day, I have to travel two and a half more hours to Tabaco City Albay. There's a computer laboratory turnover ceremony there I have to facilitate. Ah, ghastly. I can only imagine the pain it'll accost my behind. :) I won't be back in Manila until Wednesday. I plan to take Thursday easy, and then travel to Mindoro on Friday for another project.

But that also means I will be in transition for five days out of seven. It's a vacation for my soul even if it will take a hard toll on my body. That wouldn't be so bad then.

It won't be bad at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures