All the Love Songs That I'll Never Know

Image hosting by Photobucket

The Backstreet Boys are performing somewhere in Cubao, right about now.

Aah... remember those days, then? When boy bands were the craze and I was half-prepared to be bethrothed to a boy band member in my dreams and he turned out to be gay? (memory shall self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...)

My sister loved the Backstreet Boys. Good Lord, I can remember another high school classmate who actually sent gifts (expensive ones like watches, chocolates, framed artist-drawn scketches... really!) to Nick Carter for three consecutive birthdays.

Now there the boys are, probably singing their lungs out ---a lot of girls (oooops, they're women now, I suppose) would still be watching just for old times' sake.

And now here I am. Listening to one of their old songs (All That I Have) and I just freaking don't believe in it anymore. And that sort of reminds me, I don't believe in love songs anymore except for the sad ones.

In my high school yearbook, I wrote there that I'd (dance like nobody's watching and) I'd love like I've never been hurt. Naive little girl. Sweet little girl who grew up cloistered in a stone house. Where'd she go, i wonder?

RIDDUKULUS!!!

Time to change the topic. Do you want to see something absolutely ridiculous? Aside from this blog, I mean. :) Well, then check this out:

www.eastsidemall.com/bulliesforhire/bullies.html

I'd hate to be the therapist of the children whose parents actually hire bullies for them .... thank god it's all just satire. But what if?

Also check this one out...

www.subbrilliant.com

for stuff you will never hear from the news but you should know about anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures