Just a Breather

Book in Hand: Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason
Song in Mind: Oneof those nameless songs by Nina
Word in Mouth: Wahey!


I've just been checking the tracker of this blog and checked the referrers and came up with this list of actual searches in yahoo and google which in turn led them to my site: (these were the exact words used)

1. kumpletong kanta ng kampanerang kuba ( anong title ba kasi nito? pasan ko ang daigdig??)
2. how to let go (try eating avocado)
3. really deep tagalog words (sang damakmak na katarantaduhan... naghahanap ka ng tagalog words in english?)
4. survey na tungkol sa moving on (lahat na lang talaga sinusurvey na)
5. krystala soundtrack (por diyos! excremente!)
6. baywalk bodies picture (ahahaha! ang alam ko picture ko lang ang meron dito...)
7. geek ako (ay, ako rin)
8. geek eyeglasses (ang eyeglasses ba ang nagpapa-geek sa isang tao, o tao ang nagpapageek sa eyeglasses?)
9. geek purple ( ano ito? may hunky red ba? or cheerleader pink?)

and last but not the least

10. photo of felix manalo (ha? ano? ha? ano ulit???)

-- -- -- --

By the way, the tree planting activity I organized last Saturday (which happens to be National Arbor Day) went well. It wasn't perfect, but it was ok, I guess. Hay, I don't know if I love or hate events management. The details are just killing me. But nothing else in this job excites me and sets my creative juices flowing than a good event to organize.

Tomorrow, I'm accompanying Daddy to the hospital so i took a day-off from work. I know going to the hospital ain't a vacation, but anywhere not anywhere near my desk is a vacation to me. Hehe. :) But I did try to clean up my desk this morning. I think I succeeded at the rate of 12%. Aherm. So I'm the most disorganized person you'll ever meet who's being forced to be Obsessive Compulsive at work. And I wonder why I'm going nuts.

I'm really excited about this book I bought, Rule of Four. My students from Com Sci last term were raving about it. I admit my curiousity got peaked and I bought it even if I know I'll have to pay the consequences later. My wallet is a big black hole. Just about sucks away money the same way too. i really don't have any right to complain about being poor, since it's my way of living my life that's making it complicated. The only vice I have is spending my money on too much food and too many books. It's true, I can even go for years without buying new clothes. Part of my wardrobe actually dates back to my high school years. Yes. That's 8 years ago. I've always been big, and some of the large stuff I had back then can still fit me now. Suffice to say, I never know about current fashion until it's passe already. And I really don't care either. I can just not choose to buy any accessories, kikay stuff, etc. But you have to kill my last breath before you can stop me from buying a book I want. But I digress. I was saying I have this new book and I'm dying to finish it so I can tell you about it.

Another thing I terribly miss is watching movies. I NEED TO WATCH A MOVIE SOON! It's been too long since my last Geek Guide. I still want to watch:

1. Sin City
2. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3. Shutter
4. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
5. Batman Begins
6. Monster-in-Law
7. War of the Worlds

I just don't know where to start. Hay. Soon enough though, I will watch. Sa sweldo siguro.

Thank God for Medicard, I don't have to worry about my Dad's hospital fees and I get a little extra for my book-lust and movie-hunger. It's the best thing about my job. Possibly the only thing that will keep me doing my job. That Medicard covers 150K per disease. And we are entitled to private hospital rooms, and it's free everything. Once, we walked out of UST hospital and only paid P 20 for the wood used as a hand splint. Kaya nga I'm not afraid to get sick. I'm actually looking forward to it a little. It'll be like an all-expense paid vacation. Haha! And you don't have to feel guilty afterwards because, hey! you were sick! Saya talaga. I know I'm morbid to think this way, but I've always been this eccentric. So let it be. :) Everyone's a little crazy in their own odd ways.

Sleepy now, so til next time, weirdos. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures