If Life Could Stop at Sundays

(Posted this through email last Monday, but it didn't work, so I'm just manually posting it now)


Book in Hand: Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett (Thanks Norman for lending it to me!)
Song in My Head: Forgot the title but something about waiting all his life to cross a line or sumthin'
Word in Mouth: Grrrr....

I Know it sounds so juvenile, but I still can't get the hang of Mondays.

I still feel like fading away to a place where no one could get to me except myself and my daydreams. And the last thing I want to do right now is to whine about work, or to whine about life because I'm still pretty certain no one gets it easy on this earth. We all have our little trivial things that become the tiny devils of our lives and we all have major problems. But Mondays -- agh!

I'm glad it's over.

I'm now trying to resuscitate my blogging life which came to a standstill midway last year. Now, I've figured out a way to post my blogs from the e-mail and I chide myself for not figuring this feature out a long time ago. I could've posted so much --- or then again, maybe not.

Anyway, even if I wish that Life could stop at Sundays, it wouldn't be so much fun. there'd be no Saturday to look forward to if the world ended yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures