Well, Hello? Anybody still blogs?

 Just a few uncertain lines to type, almost a decade after. This Liv who wrote here feels like another person from another life. Life got busy, Facebook got more convenient and blogging died. But guess what? Someone stuck in a pandemic decided that it might be worth another shot. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

Because how do I compress the last 7 years of my life into short bursts of words? Tell you about marriage and motherhood and a pandemic that has upended the life of every living human in the world? 

But if I am going to write again, I'd rather be doing it here. Back here where it is almost still anonymous. Where probably nobody reads anymore. I can just be The Geek here. 

No need to pick up where we left off. But let's see if we can catch up. Let's see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

Eating Pizza in Pisa and other Tuscan Food Adventures