Before the Future, the Past

I did not deserve my 2009. Looking back, I had been such a passive, spoiled brat who just huddled under a blanket telling herself and to anyone who would listen that I hurt, I hide, I cry. But if the people around me are tired of that, imagine how I would feel --- I who have to live with myself everyday.

So, even if I cannot promise not to wax melancholic this year, I do want to start the year with good prospect: I will not take this year for granted. Something's telling me, my 28th year on the planet will be an interesting one. I'm just going to give it a hand by believing in the best.

Happy New Year to everyone. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manong Boie's Advice to Young People

Stephen King says Stephenie Meyer Sucks

The Last Station: Leo Tolstoy's Last Days